Monday, April 5, 2010

Why use Mineral Powder Foundation?

Calling all my women friends in business networking and beyond! Today I want to educate you on something that I'm asked weekly regarding mineral foundations. As I meet new customers they ask me; "why a mineral foundation" over any other. Although there are many skin types and shades level within those types using a mineral powder foundation is a great product to use because it blends effortlessly for a flawless finish if taught properly how to use. Your mineral powder application should be easy, transfer resistant and makes fine lines, wrinkles and other skin imperfections seem to disappear.

A mineral brush is a must have for anyone buying mineral powder foundation. Made of natural hair and the bristles are short and flat across the top; so it delivers the right amount of foundation and just right level of buildable coverage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MAlpoXZ0N0&feature=related

I Enrich Women's Lives one Woman at a time

Tammy Miloro
Future Director, Mary Kay Cosmetics
239-588-0233 (C)239-642-9186 (H)
Email - tammy.miloro@marykay.com
Shop or learn from my web-site - www.marykay.com/tammy.miloro

0 comments: